There are several ways to capture data into the central database—via manual entry of a profile or profile data, submissions of a form that has data fields mapped to profiles, and finally a mass importation of data. This article discusses how to import data into the database from an external spreadsheet like a CSV or EXCEL file.
How to Use
To start importing your data, please follow the steps below:
- Select the navigation element next to the NPressive logo, and select Auditing & I/O option. Please note that only Admin users are presented with this navigation menu.
- Select Data Import option
- Upload an import file, which includes CSV or EXCEL file, and press SUBMIT. There are some size limitations to the file; if your file exceeds the size limit, please contact us for assistance.
- Once submitted, you will be presented with a screen with options to import and map your data. These include options to define if the first row contains a column title, if you want to create and add a new profile if a matching profile isn't found, define which row is the unique identification (UID) to match profiles, and finally mapping of the imported fields.
- Once submitted, you will see a confirmation screen of all the data that was imported.