While the NPressive CRM already includes the ability to send both bulk email messages and SMS text messages, some clients also seek advanced HTML email campaigns, engagement reporting, and delivery automation. For that, we recommend EmailChimp for HTML email campaigns.
In order to enable NPressive to share constituent data with MailChimp, you will need a paid version of MailChimp, which starts as low as $10/month and includes the following benefits:
- Automatic syncing of SmartSegment – finely-targeted segments of your contacts in your CRM—with MailChimp
- MailChimp's Drag-and-Drop Email Designer – create professional HTML emails that match your brand’s look and feel.
- MailChimp’s enterprise-level automation workflows – delivery timely, relevant information for your subscribers like Welcome Emails and New Member Series
- MailChimp's Tracking Report – connect to Google Analytics and track the ROI of your campaigns
Opening Your Account
1. Visit MailChimp's website and signup. It is important to follow this link to ensure the accounts are properly associated.
2. Invite email@example.com as a user. This will enable us to connect and integrate your account with their API. This can be completed by selecting Account > Settings > Users and inviting firstname.lastname@example.org as a user with Manager permissions.
3. Enter in your billing information. MailChimp offers monthly subscription for as low as $10 for 500 subscribers, or you can pay-as-you go at about 1 cent per email recipient. You can change your MailChimp subscription level as needed.